Full-time Contract to Hire (6 weeks) | Alameda, CA, | San Francisco, CA.
As Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for coordinating and organizing ongoing
marketing campaigns and facilitating prospective and ongoing sales, working closely
with the Director of Sales and Strategic Partnerships and our VP of Product to create
and maintain a marketing funnel, coordinate design needs across the board, and
oversee the brand identity of the company in communication with prospective and
Working in a start-up requires a high level of versatility and independence, while also
necessitating consistent communication with all stakeholders. As Marketing Manager,
you have the chance to contribute significantly to the success of the company.
This is a position at a rapidly expanding, venture-funded and revenue-backed start-up in
the San Francisco Bay Area. We are looking for a candidate ready to learn and grow
with the organization.
● Local to San Francisco or the East Bay.
● Good understanding of marketing funnels and market segmentation
● Superior organization and coordination.
● Self-starter, eager to learn, teamplayer.
● Ability to look at the big picture, while not losing sight of the details.
● Flexible and willing to help with other tasks when needed.
● Independently motivated and able to function effectively given little direction.
● Excellent communication skills, particularly through writing.
Nice to have's
● Experience in sales and account management.
● Familiar with the tools and expectations of marketing departments.
● Consistent and reliable communication.
● Flexible schedule.
● Passionate about technology and/or video games.